How a Color Question Consultation works
- Select your package
- Look for and respond to your Color Question Consultation questionnaire sent to your email
- Once payment has been received and the questionnaire has been returned I will begin exploring your question and reaching out for any additional details I may need to best answer your question.
- Within 4 – 5 business days you will receive a detailed written response that will answer your question and give you my reasoning behind my answer.
What a Color Question Consultation is and is not
A Color Question Consultation is a consultation where I provide direction for things like specific lighting situations, accessory color to match current scheme, floor color to match current scheme, appliance color to match current scheme, or any other color question that is not covered in one of my other packages.
A Color Question Consultation is a consultation where I can assist you in paint color choices but a Color Question Consultation is not a Color Consultation. I will not be selecting paint colors, creating a color scheme or making any other selections that are covered in one of my other consultation services. If you are in need of a Color Consultation please visit follow these links to a Interior Color Consultation or an Exterior Color Consultation.
A Color Question Consultation is a consultation where I can assist you in picking colors for your selections but a Color Question Consultation is not a consultation that makes selections for your space. Appliance color, floor color, furniture color, backsplash color, tile color are all selections that I can help pick within your current scheme. However, I will not be choosing the actual selections for you. If you are in need of help picking selections, please visit my eDesign packages, specifically the À la Carte package.
Sometimes a question needs more work than this package covers. If that turns out to be true for your question then we will either refund you in full or ask you to pay the difference between this consultation and the consultation that is fit for your question.
- This question would be refunded or upgraded to an Interior Color Consultation because they are looking for an entire scheme for a room or rooms:
- My bathrooms are painted in Agreeable Gray. I want to re-paint my entire house now, what color would be good for bedrooms next to the Agreeable Gray bathrooms?
- This question is a would be refunded or upgraded to an Accent Wall Interior Color Consultation because they are looking for an accent wall color to be chosen for them:
- I am going to paint my living room and entry way Repose Gray. I have one wall that has 2 long floating brown shelves with black framed pictures. I would like to find a complementary color to make this an accent wall. I am thinking some kind of blue? Thoughts?
- This question is a good Color Question Consultation question because most if not all of the scheme is already picked by the client and they are only looking for guidance for the scheme that they have already chosen:
- I am painting the interior of my house Worldly Gray. I am wanting a light blue paint that coordinates with Worldly Gray. The blue is for the coffered ceiling in my dining room. The dining room trim is white along with white wainscoting. The floors are a medium oak and the furniture is cherry.
- This question is a good Color Question Consultation question because the client is looking for confirmation on a scheme they have already picked out:
- My entire house is painted in Worldly Gray and I’m looking to bring some depth to the combined living/dining room and my master bedroom. I’m considering Functional Gray, it seems to still have some warm undertones. Do you think this would coordinate well?